We are pleased to inform you that NECF has been granted a Marriage Register to serve its member churches. The appointed Marriage Registrars are Patrick Cheng and Samuel Ang. All marriage solemnisation will be conducted at the NECF Office.
Church members who want to use the Marriage Register need to inform the NECF office one month in advance and comply with the following:-
- The church they attend must be an NECF member
- The couple would have gone through pre-marital counseling and a letter of confirmation is needed from their Pastor/Counsellor
- Signing of the register will take place at NECF office one day before the wedding, where they will be required to verbalise their marriage vows
- We request the presence of the couple's Pastor/Counsellor and also their parents/family members as witnesses
- A small fee will be levied to cover administrative costs
We trust that this will give NECF the opportunity to serve the local churches, especially those that do not have a Marriage Register.